NON FERROUS MATERIALS
Beside the well-proven range of electromagnetic stirrers for continuous casting of steel, Ergolines offers a wide range of stirrer for the field of non-ferrous alloys, mainly for the production of aluminum and copper alloys.
Stirrers are available for continuous castings, both horizontal and vertical, and for furnaces.
CONTINUOUS CASTING STIRRERS
- Improved surface and sub-surface quality
- Improved solidification structures (wider equiaxial and globular areas)
- Grain refinement
- Uniform distribution of alloying elements and particles
- Central segregation and porosity reduction
- Central cracks reduction
- Temperature homogenization
- Composition homogenization
- Energy saving thanks to the enhanced heat transfer
- Furnace yield increase end slag reduction (oxides)
- Alloy diffusion time reduction
- Cost savings thanks to the gas saving and the productivity increase
Also in non-ferrous alloys field, Ergolines offers customized products, designed and manufactured to adapt to existing plants and meet the needs of individual customers.
Casting Technologies Gmbh